A total supply of 420,000,000 OLIVE token will be allocated as below:
Total Allocation: 40% of the total token supply.
Initial Release: 4% at Token Generation Event (TGE)
- 2% reserved for Liquidity Pool (LP) to ensure sufficient liquidity in the market.
- 2% for existing liquidity mining incentives to reward early participants.
16% reserved for liquidity mining incentives.
20% reserved for airdrops.
Emission Mechanism: Dynamic emission over a 3-year period.
- Total Emission: 8% of the total token supply.
- Monthly Emission: 0.67% of the total token supply.Criteria: Tokens will be emitted to users based on their participation in yield farming, lending, and staking activities. The more they participate, the more tokens they earn.
- Total Emission: 5% of the total token supply.
- Monthly Emission: 0.41% of the total token supply.
- Criteria: Continued rewards for yield farming, lending, and staking, with an added bonus for long-term participants.
- Total Emission: 3% of the total token supply.
- Monthly Emission: 0.25% of the total token supply.
- Criteria: Emphasis on rewarding long-term participants and those who contribute to protocol governance and improvement proposals.
After the completion of all the community emissions, to ensure the sustained growth and incentivisation of the protocol's participants, Olive will introduce a continuous emission mechanism. Specifically, 2% of the total token supply will be minted annually, in perpetuity, to be allocated to community.
These tokens will be allocated as emission rewards to various stakeholders within the ecosystem, such as yield farmers, stakers, and other active participants.
This approach ensures that even as the initial emission phases out, there remains a consistent incentive for users to engage with the protocol, fostering long-term growth and community involvement.
Whenever the protocol achieves significant milestones, such as reaching a certain number of users or total value locked (TVL), a one-time bonus emission, contests, airdrop etc. will be distributed to active participants.
Periodic emissions for community engagement activities such as contests, quizzes, and feedback sessions.
Bonus emissions for users who actively participate in governance decisions, such as voting on proposals or submitting improvement suggestions.
The "Foundation Reserve" is a dedicated allocation of tokens set aside to ensure the long-term sustainability, growth, and development of the project. Its primary purpose is to provide financial resources for various strategic initiatives that can benefit the protocol and its community. Here's a breakdown of its intended uses:
- 1.Future Developments: To fund research and development of new features, improvements, and expansions of the protocol. This ensures that the project remains competitive and continues to innovate in the rapidly evolving DeFi landscape.
- 2.Partnerships: To foster collaborations with other projects, platforms, and institutions. These partnerships can lead to integrations, joint ventures, or other cooperative endeavours that enhance the utility and reach of the protocol.
- 3.Ecosystem Grants: To support developers, researchers, and community members who propose and work on projects that can benefit the protocol's ecosystem. This can include dApps, tools, or any other software that integrates with or builds upon the protocol.
- 4.Operational Expenses: To cover the day-to-day operational costs of running the protocol, including salaries, infrastructure costs, marketing, and other administrative expenses.
- 5.Community Initiatives: To fund community-driven events, campaigns, and programs. This can include educational initiatives, hackathons, community engagement events, and more.
- 6.Contingency Fund: To provide a financial safety net in case of unforeseen challenges or opportunities. This can be used to address any unexpected issues or to capitalise on sudden market opportunities.
- 7.Legal and Regulatory Compliance: To ensure that the project remains compliant with evolving legal and regulatory standards across different jurisdictions. This can include legal consultations, audits, and any other related expenses.